Dr. Sarah Phillips
Santa Clarita CA Dentist - Sarah Jeanne Phillips, DDS
Dr. Sarah J. Phillips
As a native to the Santa Clarita Valley, Dr. Sarah Phillips, graduated from the University of Southern California. She was given the Everitt Payne award for Excellence in Restorative Dentistry at USC. Before becoming a dentist, Dr. Phillips worked as a registered dental assistant for 10 years. Dr. Phillips has a passion for the field of dentistry and loves to help people and their families. Dr. Phillips has been married to her husband, Rick, for 12 years, and they have two beautiful children - Caden (age 11) and Riley (age 6).
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Spear Center of Education - Advanced training in Scottsdale AZ
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- World Clinical Laser Institute Associate Fellowship
- Cal State University of Northridge, BA in Biology, minor in Chemistry Cum Laude
- College of the Canyons- AA Business
- Clarita Career College- Registered dental assistant
- Saugus High School Graduate
- American Dental Association
- California State Dental Association
- San Fernando Dental Society
- Spear Faculty Club
- Spear Study Club leader
- Invisalign Certification and Preferred Provider
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation -DOCS
- SCV Academy of Restorative Excellence
To enhance her skills, Dr. Phillips takes many continuing education courses as the field of dentistry and technology are advancing. Her primary responsibility is to educate her patients as to how they can achieve and maintain excellent oral health. Dr. Sarah Phillips enjoys wakesurfing, snowboarding, volleyball, playing with her two children, traveling with her husband, and of course practicing dentistry and helping patients.
Dr. Phillips and staff attend lectures and dental conventions in order to stay informed of the new techniques and materials to give patients the best treatment possible. Dr. Phillips is a member of various professional dental associations which provides any changes in our evolving profession.