Dr. Sarah J. Phillips
Owner/ Family & Cosmetic Dentist
As a native to the Santa Clarita Valley, Dr. Sarah Phillips, graduated from the University of Southern California. She was given the Everitt Payne award for Excellence in Restorative Dentistry at USC. Before becoming a dentist, Dr. Phillips worked as a registered dental assistant for 10 years. Dr. Phillips has a passion for the field of dentistry and loves to help people and their families. Dr. Phillips has been married to her husband, Rick, for 12 years, and they have two beautiful children - Caden (age 11) and Riley (age 6).
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Spear Center of Education - Advanced training in Scottsdale AZ
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- World Clinical Laser Institute Associate Fellowship
- Cal State University of Northridge, BA in Biology, minor in Chemistry Cum Laude
- College of the Canyons- AA Business
- Clarita Career College- Registered dental assistant
- Saugus High School Graduate
- American Dental Association
- California State Dental Association
- San Fernando Dental Society
- Spear Faculty Club
Spear Study Club member
- Invisalign Certification and Preferred Provider
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation -DOCS
To enhance her skills, Dr. Phillips takes many continuing education courses as the field of dentistry and technology are advancing. Her primary responsibility is to educate her patients as to how they can achieve and maintain excellent oral health. Dr. Sarah Phillips enjoys wake surfing, snowboarding, volleyball, playing with her two children, traveling with her husband, and of course practicing dentistry and helping patients.
Dr. Phillips and staff attend lectures and dental conventions in order to stay informed of the new techniques and materials to give patients the best treatment possible. Dr. Phillips is a member of various professional dental associations which provides any changes in our evolving profession.
Dr. Sharon Gabriel
Dental Associate / Family & Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Gabriel is a graduate of the University of the Southern California School of Dentistry. She has studied with some of the leading cosmetic dentists in the country. Her warmth, gentle touch and compassionate delivery of care consistently impress her patients.
Dr. Gabriel’s primary goal is to help patients achieve a lifetime of good oral health. She aims to provide patients with the very best in dentistry by achieving and maintaining the highest level of technical skill and knowledge in her field. She does this by attending numerous continuing education courses throughout the year and by being an active member of local and national dental societies, including the American Dental Association.
Her commitment to excellence and passion for dentistry is only surpassed by her desire to make every patient feel comfortable and cared for.
Dr. Gabriel lives in Glendale and her son is in college now learning to be a Dentist. We enjoyed having Cole help out this Summer as a Dental Assistant.